***************************************

Mon blog un peu plus intimiste:
Voici Mes États-d'Âme"

***************************************

lundi 9 juillet 2007

Addiction

Missing your skin
Missing your lips
Missing your heat
Your hands on me
 
Feelin' you inside and out
Again and again
Riding me hard like the bitch that I am
Letting me know how you like your dirty little slut
 
Missing you more and more each and every fucking day
Missing you love bites
Missing the pain you inflict me
Missing being restrained
Missing yuor weight compressing me
 
My pussy hungry, asking for your cum
My ass wanting to be spank and fucked
 
Addiction.. let me rock my addiction....

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

vedo la donna sotto di me. possiedo questo momento di potere ma è il potere del corpo. Come dici tu la donna è bella quando è amata.
immagino di fotografare le tue parole e illumino questa voglia di sensualità.
mystic haze tu è a decouvert dans l'océan!!

Mystic Haze a dit...

Lore, mille gracias bella ragazia!

Come again!

Anonyme a dit...

molto intiresno, grazie